Our sealed bid brochures encourage guests to bid what they can afford rather than just what is required to win a lot.
We print 50% more brochures than required for every event to ensure there are always more than enough to go around. As guests arrive, we hand out one brochure per two guests and then when they sit down for dinner, we guarantee there is a brochure on every placemat.
One Chance To Bid
This type of silent auction gives guests one chance to bid, so it encourages them to bid high and it’s proven to raise more money than any other silent auction format.
Guests cannot see any other bids and therefore place their bid based on what they can afford to spend rather than what they need to bid to win.
Instead of bids increasing incrementally, guests often bid a lot higher than the set reserve. And, like we say, “You only have one chance to bid so make it a good one!”
Fully Designed Brochures
Our brochures look fantastic alongside our auction display, adding real value your guests will appreciate.
Our in-house design team take care of all the design work. We ensure the front cover fits seamlessly with the style of your event. We take inspiration from your existing artwork for the event, such as flyers or invitations.
We also include a comprehensive biography of your charity on the inside cover, so guests understand exactly what the auction is raising money for.
Reasons to use the sealed bid format:
- Sealed bid brochures raise the most money for your charity
- It’s a free service
- There is no risk to the charity and there are no hidden charges
- Our events team manage the whole auction from start to finish
- 100% of the funds raised above the reserve go to charity
- Every guest in the room receives a brochure
- It compliments other fundraising activities on the evening
- It runs smoothly in the background and guests don’t feel pressured into bidding
- The auction display is a feature piece – adding to your event
- The brochures fit seamlessly with the style and branding of your event